(Redeemable on skincare purchase over $59 on the day of your consultation)
Do you really know your skin?
The skin is much more complex than what can be see with the naked eye – that’s why we use the Observ 520 for professional skin analysis. With advanced analysis technology we can view blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone in depth. This allows us to better understand your unique skin concerns to treat existing imperfections, and even address underlying concerns before they become visible.
What will it show me?
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin! The Observ 520 will examine:
- Wrinkles and fine lines – including ones you can’t even see yet!
- The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can contribute to acne and blemishes
- Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots
- The true size of your pores – determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin
- The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
- Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
- Your skin tone your overall skin health
What will the results mean?
After the analyser scans your skin, it will automatically provide 6 different images of your skin. We are then equipped with thorough and accurate information on how to best go about prescribing a personal skin treatment plan that will provide the best long term skin health possible.
Keep in touch with your skin
Our professional skin analysis not only correctly determines the problem areas in your skin; it also allows you the opportunity to track the progress of your skin over time. You can see closer than ever before the state of your skin before treatment, and also how it looks throughout and after treatment – so you will feel confident and assured in the real results your treatments are providing.
We recommend clients receive professional skin analysis with the Observ 520 at least twice a year to accurately track their skin progress and address any underlying skin health concerns as soon as possible. This is the best way to ensure your skin remains at optimum health all year round!
Get your very own in-depth skin analysis now.